Advanced Communication: A Skill That Really Matters
Communication is a crucial skill in both the workplace and our personal lives. So why aren’t more of us great communicators?
The answer is simple. Traditional communication training starts with the wrong definition of “great communication.” It is then inevitable that traditional training courses focus on developing the wrong skills. Amazing eye contact and confident body language dazzle in the moment. But, neither improves the quality of an argument or makes up for 100 PowerPoint slides reviewed at break neck speed.
The right definition of “great communication” is that it aligns with how the brain wants to consume information. While most people are focused on solving the wrong communication problems, you can learn how to dramatically improve the outcomes of your presentations by acing the intellectual architecture of your argument and communicating it in a compelling way.
Oratium’s Advance Communication Design E-learning takes our popular in-person training and brings it to you in your office, home, or wherever you have an internet connection.
- Nine 30-minute online training sessions with practical application exercises
- Comprehensive course workbook to reinforce the teaching
- The Compelling Communicator book by Oratium CEO and course instructor Tim Pollard
- 12 month access to the Message Architect® app, Oratium’s proprietary web-based tool for message design
WHO IS IT FOR?
This training is for anyone who wants to communicate more effectively to drive their audience to action, including:
- Sales, business development, account management, and product support
- Investor relations, corporate communications, and other important external/internal communications
- Keynotes, workshops, and training
- Personal interactions
- Any professional who sells or presents their business/services
- Anyone with an important workshop or keynote message to clients or investors to build
- Professionals with important internal/staff communication responsibilities
- People who must communicate technical information out to a general audience
- Essentially anyone who wants to build communication that will drive action
WHAT WILL I LEARN?
This training will teach you to:
- Start with a focus on the audience, not yourself
- Close with a clear, logical call to action
- Identify what your audience needs to hear to take the action you want
- Arrange your argument in a logical ‘story arc’ or narrative
- Simplify your message to focus only on material that supports your argument
- Make it compelling by engaging the audience with facts and data, as well as stories and strong images
WHAT WILL I GET OUT OF IT?
On completion of the course, you’ll be equipped to design communication that’s persuasive, compelling, anchored in the audience, and which ultimately changes behavior and drives the action you’re looking for. We have hundreds of testimonies to these powerful results.
Need Continuing Education?
For those professionals for whom it is important, the E-Learning Experience qualifies for 10 hours of Continuing Education credit through the International Association for Continuing Education and Training (IACET).
Please watch this video for more information on how the Oratium E-Learning Experience may help you fulfill your Continuing Education requirements.
What are People Saying?
Paul Allen, Allen & Gerritson (Leading US Ad Agency)
Founder & CEO
Having spent my life in the pursuit of extraordinary communication, it’s not surprising that Oratium caught my attention. What did surprise me was seeing their methodology immediately impacting my own communication and as a result, we have trained our entire team in their approach. I believe Oratium represents a genuine breakthrough in...