WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
We collect information from you when you subscribe to our newsletter or fill out a form.
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address or phone number. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
WHAT DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION FOR?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
To send periodic emails
The email address you provide may be used to send you information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
HOW DO WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter, submit, or access your personal information.
We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, who are required to keep the information confidential.
After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, Social Security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be kept on file for more than 60 days.
Yes (Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
If you prefer, you can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies via your browser settings. Like most websites, if you turn your cookies off, some of our services may not function properly. However, you can still place orders over the telephone or by contacting customer service.
DO WE DISCLOSE ANY INFORMATION TO OUTSIDE PARTIES?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
CHILDRENS ONLINE PRIVACY PROTECTION ACT COMPLIANCE
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION (GDPR)
What is the GDPR? According to European Union GDPR website, “The EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) replaces the Data Protection Directive 95/46/EC and was designed to harmonize data privacy laws across Europe, to protect and empower all EU citizens data privacy and to reshape the way organizations across the region approach data privacy”.
At Oratium we take your privacy serious and we adhere to all regulatory practices around it. As the Data Controller, we ensure that we have explicit consent from you to use your personal information. To ensure that your data remains private:
- We process data that is necessary for us to perform our contract with you.
- We process data to meet our obligations under the law — this primarily involves financial data and information that we need to meet our accountability obligations under the GDPR.
- We process your personal data for our legitimate interests in line with GDPR. As the controller for your personal data, Oratium is committed to respect all your rights under the GDPR.
- The Oratium website has industry standard security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control. While there is no such thing as “perfect security” on the Internet, we will take all reasonable steps to insure the safety of your information.
- When you remove your account, we delete all data associated with your account from our production database.
- If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will remove you from all correspondence.
By using our site, you consent to these policies.
This policy was last modified on May 25, 2018
Billings, Montana 59102